Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Silly Bandz

Everywhere you look you see girls and boys wearing colorful, misshapen rubber bands on there wrists. My question is...why??? What the heck is the point of those things??? They used to be somthing you get because you had 2 tickets left and can't get anying else at a arcade. But now they are some worldwide fasion sense! I had one because I found it on the ground and it got so annoying I had to snap it. Next we are gonna be wearing twist tie rings! Or paper clip earings! The cheap is the new rich. Wanna sa if your a guy and you have silly banz there's a limit for how many are on your wrist before you are classified as a homo. The limit is 3 or less. Anymore than 3, congrats! You like men now! If girls wanna blow there money on rubber bands let hem go right ahead but guys at smarter, or at least they should be. Hey guys look at Hulk Hogan and see if he has any silly bands. If he has any Then you have proved me wrong. Guys who defenetly don't wear sillybandz: - Taylor lautnor - The Rock - Arnold Swqar...the terminator dude - Adam Sandler - Will Ferell - Andy Sandburg - Mikey Powell tell me you don't wanna be like any of those guys Guys who do wear silly bands: - justin Beiber that's All I need to say because no guy wants to be like Justin Beiber

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god don't you dare hate on Justin :o. just for that you need to read my new blog post.follow the link at the bottom :) enjoy it ;) omg ur gonna hate me for this.

    http://rightdowntoit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont hate on justin, or anyone else when you have one of your own. ;)

    ReplyDelete